(Published on behalf of the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Manipur)
- Notification for Appointment of Vice-Chancellor of Manipur Technical University.
- Proforma for the Application for the Post of Vice-Chancellor of Manipur Technical University.
Advertisement No. 22/3/MSTU/HTE/16 dated 27th July, 2016
Name of the Post
First Vice-Chancellor of Manipur Technical University, Takyelpat, Imphal, Manipur
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
The Vice-Chancellor, being the academic as well as the administrative head, is expected to be:
- A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials,
- Not more than 67 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Salary and Service Conditions:
- The post of the first Vice-Chancellor of Manipur Technical University will be for a period of 3(three) years from the date of appointment or up to the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier.
- The post carries a pay of ₹ 75,000/- (fixed) per month with Special Pay of ₹ 5000/- and other usual allowances as admissible.
The advertisement along with the Application Form/ Pro-forma for filling the application can be downloaded from the websites www.mtuniversity.in and www.manipur.gov.in. Please download the documents from the download section given above.
Application(s) duly filled in the prescribed form from eligible candidates or from their nominators should reach the undersigned by 31st July, 2016 by Hand Delivery/ Speed Post/ Courier Service.
The envelope containing the application should be inscribed on the cover with “Application for the post of ViceChancellor, Manipur Technical University, Imphal”. The Department will not be responsible for non-delivery
or late delivery of applications due to postal delay or any other reasons
Y. Dimbajit Singh
Deputy Secretary (Hr. & Tech. Edn.),
Govt. of Manipur,
Secretariat South Block,
Room No. 192, Imphal – 795001, Manipur